GENERAL GUIDE TO BIBLIOGRAPHIC CITING
MLA (2 that follow)
Full text articles from a data base
* Journal title * Article title
* Author (if given) * Volume and issue number of the journal
* Date of publication * Page or paragraph numbers if applicable
* Database Name (JSTOR in this example)
* Address of the site * Date of access
Holton, Woody. "The Ohio Indians and the Coming of
the American Revolution in Virginia." The Journal
of Southern History 60.3 (1994): 453-478. JSTOR.
Duke U Lib., Durham. 31 July 1998 <http://www.jstor.org>.
* Author (if given) * Title of work
* Group responsible for the site (if applicable)
* Date site was last updated * Date of access
* Address of the site
Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historic Site. 3 Oct. 2001.
National Park Service. 19 Oct. 2001
To cite files available on the WWW, give the author's name, last name first (if known); the full title of the work, in quotation marks; the title of the complete work (if applicable), in italics; any version or file numbers; and the date of the document or last revision (if available). Next, list the protocol (e.g., "http") and the full URL, followed by the date of access in parentheses.
Burka, Lauren P. "A Hypertext History
of Multi-User Dimensions." MUD History.
lpb/muddex/essay (25 Jan 2001).